The Amapola communication agency was established in 2009 and specialises in consultancy, development and education services in economic, social and environmental sustainability.
Sustainability is acquiring ever broader significance today, as rapid changes on the markets, pressure from citizens-consumers and the new communication tools and media make being or becoming sustainable a necessity for both public- and private-sector organisations. So for us talking sustainability embraces a wide range of activities:
- strategic communication and relationship management (media, institutions and local communities)
- environmental communication and conflict management
- value creation through CSR
- responsible marketing
- event organisation and promotion
- internationalisation and English communication services (leading to the creation of an innovative start-up, Dotwords, in 2015).