SUSTAINABILITY TRAINING FOR COMPANIES
The Amapola skills development offer
ESG Video Module Library
To spread understanding of basic concepts and key issues and promote a sustainability culture inside the company.
- 3 thematic areas
- 9 modular programs
- 30 3-minute video modules
- 24/7 online availability
- learning assessment questionnaires
- multilingual versions for multi-country accessibility
- made-to-measure modules on corporate objectives, strategies and projects
To increase know-how about sustainability processes and dynamics and improve the ability to develop objectives, strategies, effective action, tools, stakeholder relations.
Basic module providing 8-16 hours of group training (management, first lines)
- Introduction to the three pillars of sustainability
- Communicating sustainability
- Building your sustainability plan: tool kit
Hybrid methodology: face-to-face sessions and workshops-laboratories with direct involvement of tutors who simulate the real dynamics of the company’s decision-making processes.
Individual or group personalised coaching sessions to explore specific issues and technical skills.
FIND OUT MORE:
fill out the form to ask our team to contact you
Businness development manager
Elisa De Bonis
Businness development account