For Amapola, content management means creating effective content that is comprehensible, suited to the target audience, able to create a relationship and engagement, consensus and retention.
The agency’s approach always begins with a preliminary check and contextualisation, followed by detailed planning over a short, medium and long timeframe. Amapola’s professionals offer a variety of specialisations. These include copywriting modelled to the various targets, a selection of tools (text, images, videos, audio podcasts) commensurate with effectiveness objectives, a range of channels taking account of opportunities and situations, where possible giving preference to an omnichannel approach. And, where necessary, offering a multilingual option.
Amapola content management services cover:
- context analysis: historic, market, competitors
- development of editorial plans and digital editorial plans
- selection of channels and regulation of tone of voice
- specialist copywriting
- post production, choice of images, videos and audio
- storytelling and video storytelling
- engagement policies on social media
- social campaign of sponsored content
- web updating
- production of monographs, entrepreneurial stories, success stories
- multilingual content through our partnership with Dotwords.
Our projects for the service: